Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Planning and Organization

When it comes to special events, I'm bad about both of these. Fortunately, I've been gifted with a wife and friends who seem to be much better about either than I am, and they nudge me to improve.

After returning from GenCon this year, I find myself faced with two hard drives full of gaming projects that I've really never finished. I tinker here and there, as the mood suits me.

But I want to take the next step, and move forward. So, here's the plan...

I'm going to create a set of blogs, one per project, to keep things organized. I'll post here, at the "Center of the Donverse" as an overall blog, and also for personal notes.

And people can comment on the impending disasters as I create them.

One warning, to my friends and players: Posting my creations out here is NOT a guarantee I might run a campaign using those ideas.

No comments: